Friday 4 May 2012

more moose stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ&feature=related

Working on my mouse, friend showed me this. Now I must finsih him.
yeah Baby
So, as always, progress was slow, but stuff did actually happen. Using a few profiles I actually managed to create the outside shell. It started myself trying to make a surface loft, using the two profiles. This didnt work.
That...... Is wrong
So, after talking with my class mates, consulting the gods, and sacrificing small animals to an effigie of Solidworks, I came up with this:
Oh, whats that?

so, anyways, while you injest that. Ill move on with this project. While trying to workout how to make the top profile, I decided it would be productive to add more sketch photos, as Im quite good at it.
 Only to find out that it doesnt fit. But, rather than re-doing it, I figured it was within 1% and was to do with the 3d loft. So back to modling the shape.
Yeah.
So, I im not 100% sure how to fix this, so ill leave it to monday, as right now its Friday.
NO. BAD SHEPARD FAIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment