Friday 18 May 2012

wookies do the best skids

This is my life
Come on unisa.

Anyways, aside from the lack of teaching staff, and the useless waste of resources ever present in our uni, I shall continue with this blog, despite my reservations about its subject matter.

Before I jump into cad, I would like to start with the most amazing piece of design in the world ever. Its the best. It really is the most amazing bike in the entire world.

GASHPLOOSH
Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. So very cool. Its so freeking cool.



Anyways, Cad:
Yeah
So its slowly coming into shape, which is looking kinda cool, progress is slow, very very slow, and I hate it, but its becoming an enuring relationship. Kinda like the USA and Bill Clinton, you hate him, but at the same time you are sorta saying, nice dude, nice.
Suck it
So, as I was saying, progress. Its happening. The internals arnt going to be amazing, just due to the lack of time, I mean, short and simple, it will have them, but not to the degree of what the actual model has. I even got next friday off work so I could actually come into uni, which was harder than you would think.

Wookies do the best skids
So thats happening
Yeah, im a little stuck here, just trying to figure stuff out. Ive been at it for a few hours, so Im going to go home and try again tomorrow. And also, Alex left his computer on. Buhahahahahahahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment