Monday 14 May 2012

Im running out of mouse related puns

Hokay, so, stuff has sorta been working, slowly over the last few weeks. As the deadline draws near, I keep realizing how much I really havn't done, and how I should working on this rather than playing Kerbal Space Program, but thats sorta cad related, in an incredibly round about way.
Its so much fun, and its FREE (Demo anyways)
So, that aside, I have been trying to work on the top of the mouse, to get ready to create the buttons and whatnot, which is having issues.
Better or worse than the kiss tongue?
So yeah, dont know what is even going on there, in fact I have absolutely no idea how that even happened, all I know is it happened a few times, which to say the least was frustrating. So anyways, after stuffing around with that for a while, I gave in and just asked for help, which gave me this:
And I mean, that isnt to bad
Its not as good as I would have liked, but its about as close as I think im going to get, so whatever. Solidworks seams to have some major issues with surface modeling, not to say it doesnt work, it works well, but it needs to be slightly more refine. I think they should stop trying to make it work so well in normal Solidworks, still have it, but have it heaps more in depth in Catha or something, so its more a gimmick and somewhat useful tool, rather then trying to split the focus between the two. Rather then developing the surface modeling further, they should make a tool that fixes zero thickness errors, or at least lets you ignore them for later. That would be good.
Pas moyen de l'enfer vous visqueuses chien anglais
/rant
Anyways, back to modeling, with the top finally finished, I can start working on the clickly part.

No comments:

Post a Comment