Sunday 27 May 2012

He Just got F'ed in the A!

So, working on the project, the night before its due. Classy Phillip, Classy.

Anyways, Ive started creating the clips and whatnot, and am having problems, mainly to due with solidworks and the shell function doing really whatever the hell they want. I mean, what ever they want. And Ive tried multiple times, to no affect. Ill show you some pics, my adoring audience:
bump?
Really?.......
So, because of this, it means I don't have room for the last clip, and therefore Im not doing it and you can't tell me otherwise, because your not my father, dad, I mean Dan....
"I fucking told you" -Sigmund Freud
So anyways, Ill keep modeling and whatnot.

Also I did the mouse wheel bit, cause it makes me feel good on the inside.
Okay, Sorry bout the lack of blogging, I'm just finding, I'm working through all my problems without really thinking about it. What I mean by that is, before, when I had a problem I would take a picture, write a paragraph about it and add a fun photo, but now I'm looking straight for the solution, which I think marks real progress. That being said, there was one feature in autodesk' inventor which I value above all the surface modeling in solidwork's, and that was the ability to create a sketch on any surface without having to add a plane. That bugs me behold what any man could imagine. Mainly because I know its in another program that isn't really quite as good.

Still, Ill try to keep the photos coming, which is hard cause im moving what feels so fast, but really is about the slowest thing in the world, when ever you look at a clock. For reference's sake ill keep updating the time. Its currently 12.54AM. I got here at like 8Pm and its felt like maybe 15min has passed.
This is where inventor is king, and solidworks and eat a bullet
Wait. That last rant about solidworks and inventor doesnt make sense. I think its because im in a assembly. 


What ever.

Also I love the extrude to surface feature. I know its probs not that accurate, but it does the trick quite nicely, and is making my day so much easier. Also Dan, next time I have a problem, hit me over the back of the head and tell me to read your tutes. I have solved almost every problem on my own tonight thanks to them. Also its 1:17am

Its now 2:54. Ive finished all the making, now I just have to do the usb cable and do some rendering. Its looking good.

Bit hard to see but you get the idea.
Also, security made me take my bike downstairs. Not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment