Tuesday 24 April 2012

Mouse Progress

Sock it to me.
So, starting with the mouse wheel, I decided it was a much better idea to add the little ribs onto the wheel, rather than, well anything else, because I'm a moron, but whatever, I do what I want. So, onto progress of the wheel:
I have technically done it, that being said I'm not really happy with it, I mean, it does not look as good as I had hoped, but I have been procrastination doing this now for like 30min, and that's long enough to, perhaps, move on to more pressing issues, so Ill try to fix the PCB.
AH HA, HAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WIN
And, I did it. Again, I was so focused, that I forgot to take photos of me doing it, but it turned out to be really easy. After using a surface to split the parts, I then just used the move/copy tool to, move the object, which was then just mated again. After that I combined the solid bodies, and there. Done. All good. No problems.
You have no idea how boss I feel right now.
And with that, I will end for the night, as my mind has gone.

1 comment: