Monday 9 April 2012

The End of Pump Action as we know it.

Oh hai there, Its all good, I got all the Drawings in the face.....
So, the drawings went rather smoothly, really, compaired to the rest of the pump action bottle anyway.
It went so well infact I didnt end up taking any pictures, except of the title block, which I have just realised is wrong, as it doesnt include a third angle projection simble.
man i am flipping king at hide and seek.
So aside from that, the project went quite well, after submitting it on firday night (something I hope never to do again) I realised also that the outer lid was too big for the bottle, and I had forgotten to correct it. I really think you should be giving me extra marks for marking my own work and being so honst, but if not well..

I was going to have a photo of someone (probs tom cruse) (cruise? whatever) holding a solidworks logo hostage, but the computers in this lab dont have paint..... Not sure why, as it comes installed as STANDARD and is free, so I assumed the uni would be all over it, but no, so whatever.

Anyways, So the rest of the project went really very smoothly, which was a nice change, and I handed it up on Friday, which was nice.


One problem that is still bothering me is the PACK AND GO command didnt really work very well at all, so if you are having problems opening my things, please flick me an email.


Cheers
Phill
-Cad monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment