Monday 2 April 2012

Robbin Williams wishing you a good Monday.
Hi all,

Today I have completed the shampoo bottle, this took me a fair while, which it shouldn't have. After some instruction, I have added the both open and closed configs, so for your viewing pleasure, you can change between both.
Holy Crap, what happened? did he use configurations?
Short answer. Yes. Long answer. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Witch craft
With this finally being complete, I will now move onto my custom bottle, which to be honest, I'm going to cheat on slightly... By cheat I mean, I was going to drag the splines to change the shape, and create my custom bottle, because it took me freaking ages to model that stupid cap and lid bit.
ITS MORE THAN 30% DIFFERENT
With this done, I have copied the assembly and have both configs working for the Custom bottle, with the open and closed lid. Now, onto the file tree. Because I'm useless, I havnt been naming my files as I should have been, and now I get the pleasure of going through and renaming it all. Yeah. Awesome.
Yeah, me neither.
So to fix this I'm going through everything and remaining it the way it should be, like this:
If only it were that easy.
Oh wait, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment