Sunday 18 March 2012

Lofting problems

This is actually what I look like right now.
Okay, so with the modeling of the bottle, I have already run into problems. The main problem is Lofts are stupid and should be easier and faster then they are, but due to the constants of the program I will work with what I have. The problem I am having is whenever I try to create the loft, and add the guide curves, nothing happens and the loft breaks.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So, after some investigation, and help from fellow class mates I found out that it requires the points to not be just coincidence, but also piercing. The problem being that, while the shapes were touching each other, they were not part of each other, which is why the guide curves we're not working. I hope. Or bad things are going to start happening.
The aforementioned bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment