Thursday 21 June 2012

MOUSE PART 2

Its so cute
Okay so, after a little break (a few weeks now) I'm ready to get back into the cadding. Yeah baby, that's right, I'm back.

Also, on the bike front, I decided to go with the green Cinelli Mash, cause its awesome. Its going to be green with silver parts. Cause that will look amazing.
Or mabs black. I donno, its going have H plus Sons TB14 rims, they are so sexy.
Back to the stuff you care about:
The Mouse.
It looks a little 1990's cause its  a little square. I dont really care tho, its really quite nice to hold in both hands, and will easily fit all the parts from the old mouse, they may look a little dwarfed in there tho, but stuff it, I dont care.
Pewdiepie, youtube him, hes sorta funny. And he doesn't care.
So the mouse is being modeling much the same way as the last mouse, as that way worked well, except due to the profiles, I cant really use projected curves, which is a blessing in disguise. As I hate them. A lot. Really a lot.
Yeah Boi
As usual im having issues with making this. I forgot how much effort actually goes into making these dang mouses, Its more then I wanted and expected. Mainly cause im making a slightly retarded shape, but what you going to do? I mean, Make a different one? HA.
So its a little hard to see, but im trying to make the dang top of this mouse, and ive changed methods like 7 or 8 times now. This is getting a little annoying, to be honest. At the moment, Im trying to loft from the left plane (7) to the point on plane 4. This is sorta working.


Now I havnt actually been taking photos, which again im a little annoyed at myself, but I find if I stop to take photos, I loose my train of thought, then im back an hour. So forgive me. Anyways, Ill recap the last hour or so, what I have been doing is making the construction for the pcb form the old mouse to go in, which involved heaps of assemblys and just genral construction. Its been slow, but it works for me so suck it.

You thought I meant the one eyed trouser snake. Mind out of the gutter Dan, mind out of the Gutter.
Did you know that last pic was from Canada, land of the cheap medical insurance. Go figure. So its all going good, Ill try to get some more pictures up. For now enjoy this video of one of my fav. bikes:

http://vimeo.com/44328864

Ok, Ive finished the mouse. TADAR:
Not my best, but still
I will admit, its not the most amazing of mice, and the curvature could be better, but I believe for the sake of the project it fills the required components. The video will be cool.

Its got a stash pocket in the rear. Ha
It also could have been smaller. What ever.

They are family, Yo.
Cool, that about does it for today. I think I might go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment