Wednesday 27 June 2012

Days end

Just me, chilling on my Vespa. Oh, I didn't see you there.
So, after a mild computer crash, and failed attempts at rendering, I have relocated to Uni, its something about working late at uni that just gets me ever time. Also, no one else is here, so I can get naked.
Burn all the chairs. Just to be safe.
So, my mild computer melt down was all of my work thus far. What I have recovered is most of what I had done, and not taken any pictures of in the past, so the model is more a less the same, just with a few less features. I would go back and remake a whole heap of them, but for the time I have left its just not worth the pain, and I have work tomorrow. So yeah. Also for references sake, its actually the 27th, not the 29th. Im doing better than I usually do. Onto the actual modeling:
here it is
I know its build around my old mouse, but I kind of like it. I would actually have it build if I had the cash (you know that bike that has been in the previous posts? yeah, bought it. Its dope) but there are a few issues, that I know you will spot when you checkout my model with all your evaluation tools, that a I started teaching myself. Anyway, I'm about to start the rendering, which is going to be so much better than last time. It will be. That was shocking last time. Really was.

Rendering takes ages. This time, I have actually gone to the trouble of reading your rendering guide, and the final product is looking much nicer. Rather than finishing the movie tonight, I'm going to finish the rendering board, then do the movie tomorrow night. I know that's cutting it a little short, but I have experience with inventor for movies, and I'm assuming the problems will be quite similar. Hoping anyway. Also I'm really sleepy, so yeah, that wins over cad at the moment.

Also, somewhere along the track, some relation died, and now the entire mouse is off center. No idea why, just running with it.

Yep.
Thats really as exciting as it gets. I mean, its lots of watching that. It drives me insane, but what you going to do? At home Ive got a bike wheel I'm yet to build, that also drives me insane, so you know. 

I'm really proud of what I've just made:
The way its meant to be spelt
Look, I know its not the beezes kneezes, but its something better than before. 

Thats it for tonight.

Movie tomorrow night.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment